Get 10% OFF All Blades
Get 10% OFF All Gear
Get 15% OFF All Training
Get 10% OFF All Training Blades
ARMR-UP was conceptualized while Dom Raso was deployed overseas during his 12-year career as a Navy SEAL. Having the physical training to ADAPT to any offensive or defensive situation was critical. He wanted to create the most effective program possible for those who need the ability to adapt to any situation, travel the world, or most importantly want a program that is connected to REALITY
- Advanced Reality-Based: Constant advancements through experience and learning are what drive our vision! “Its good enough” will never be okay with us, and this is the reason our program will continue to be cutting edge. Our program is different because every movement is built with a purpose in mind. It is thought through and tested on how well it connects and translates to the REAL WORLD.
- Motor Memory: Stop saying muscle memory because your muscles do not remember anything! Dom Raso has spent a career dedicated to performance and understanding how our motor cortex and neuromuscular system responds to stimulus based training. The connection and effectiveness can not be ignored. If we are truly training for a reason, there must be a connection with how our training will serve and help us in reality. Each repetition and every visit to the gym is another opportunity to create solid motor memory. The idea is to build on and improve our overall action/reaction to our environment to set us up for ultimate success.
- Repetition: Experience and time under pressure are the most effective human ways to increase our overall effectiveness and efficiencies in anything that we do. Exposure to the target environment is a tested method for making faster, better, and more effective decisions and movements when the body needs to respond. How do we get better at something? We do it often! We want you to be effective and we will be exposing you to a series of movements that will make you better at EVERYTHING you do.
MINDSET is our biggest asset when it comes to engaging with EVERYTHING in our lives. Programing the way we think must come first. If we cannot get to the gym in the first place or our mind is too weak to get our asses off the couch to do the NO EXCUSES portion of our ARMR Template, then we have lost before we even started. ARMR-UP is different because we spend a significant amount of time talking about our connection to fitness through a more purposeful and meaningful way. When the going gets tough, “I want to look good” isn’t going to hold much weight in a life or death scenario. That may sound extreme but you opened “Why ARMR UP?”, so now you might have a small glimpse into what you’re going to get out of this journey. Improve your overall mindset by engaging with us and in turn improve your life.
Yes. Probably more than any other physical program that you have every experienced or done. The whole base foundation of why our workouts exist is to improve the way we think about fitness and engaging with life. Life will be challenging and you will face adversity. Through physical training and experience, we set ourselves up for success to conquer and handle that stress as best as we possibly can.
Our fitness plays a critical role in our overall health and well being. It is a core element for successful human interaction. We know it’s one of the major things we can do to live longer, stay healthier, create a better mindset, have better relationships, increase work performance, and develop capabilities you didn’t know you had! It creates leaders and forward thinkers when you can connect your physical to the mental. We highly encourage you to move your body every single day of your life. You were meant to move!
Injury prevention. We put IP in the ARMR-PREP portion of the workout to ensure you are taking time on points on your body that need to most attention.
ARMR-UP will 100% help you adapt to the unknown (which is one of my biggest tips for guys getting ready to go into SEAL training), but this program is NOT BUD/S specific. Swimming and running are involved, but I would drastically change the amount that is in this program if someone were to head to a special operations selection course. There are many great programs out there for those looking to go into BUD/S and other SOF programs.
100% YES! This program will give you an amazing foundation, and it even has combative/self-defense movements integrated into the plan. Remember this is reality-based performance so it has to be effective in reality.
Learn the movements first! Use lighter weight until you are confident that your body is responding and controlling the weight properly. There is no harm in starting light and working your way to a weight that feels challenging. ARMR-UP is about you! Taking great notes and make progress every week is what counts. Once you have learned the movement, the last couple reps in each set (especially on the last set) should give you very challenging resistance.
Eat smart and make good decisions. Eating healthy is a discipline that you need to create in your life. Everything you put in your mouth is a choice and it’s important to make good decisions again and again to develop sustainable habits. Everyone is going to have different needs, and we may be releasing nutritional tips in the future.
The ARMR-UP mission is simple. To train you for life and give you skills that allow you to ADAPT. Life is unknown, and we want to set you up for success both mentally and physically. You will improve your overall performance and capabilities making you more effective at EVERYTHING you do.
22 Veterans die each day from suicide and combat-related mental trauma. It’s to push ourselves to the last few reps in those series to never forget that it takes teamwork and effort to help out those who helped us.
We designed ARMR-PREP, the 1st section of the workout, to be done anywhere in the world with NO Equipment. If you find yourself with limited time, on the go, or just looking for a lighter day, you can CRUSH five rounds of the ARMR-PREP to give you an awesome and active foundation for the day.
ARMR-PREP Does not require Equipment and you can find the substitutions for equipment link here. ARMR-ON and ARMR-UP usually require Equipment. It’s always a benefit to have machines, and we structured this so you are pushing yourself in new dynamics. Even if that means going to get a membership at a gym, that will push your comfort zone and give you new capabilities. It’s only your life you’re investing into.
The ARMR-UP Template of the day, various strength bands, workout clothing, compression shorts, workout shoes, running shoes, water, and what ever personal items you think you might need.
This is in the works!
ZERO distractions come from a piece of paper while you are in the gym. The time you spend training yourself should be sacred. You should be protecting that time and getting to work! Alerts, missed calls, texts, and anything else your phone is trying to pull you away for is going to be a distraction from why we showed up there in the first place. Once you feel you have gotten good about not letting your phone rob your time improving yourself, then you can start using the PDF’s we are sending you on the phone. I always find it easier to take notes on paper. It is faster and more efficient.
This is a new program we are developing that will take dedicated individuals through a certification course to teach our new cutting edge ARMR-UP program. Our goal is to begin training instructors to help spread the next big fitness movement in the world!
- Check your device’s internet connection and/or data connection
- Make sure your browser is up to date
- Try using an alternate browser
- Clear your browser cookies and cache – then close and restart
- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed on your device
- Make sure that your device has adequate free memory
- Restart your device
We are continually building out a well rounded offering of online training modules complete with tests and quizzes to affirm your knowledge. ARMR-UP members get a discount on all online training.
- The recent political and social climate has become exceedingly divisive, and hard lines are being drawn by groups intent on perpetuating a single way of thinking. This is simply because they disagree with what is being said. We cannot control what these platforms do, but we can control how we react. The ARMR-UP online community is built for us to become assets together and share ideas on a safe platform
- With that in mind, we created the ARMR-UP Community. The ARMR-UP Community is our own social media platform. You can create your own profile, post pictures/updates, join Groups that interest you, engage with other ARMR-UP Members, or discus specific topics in Forums.
- We believe in the First Amendment and we believe in your right to free speech. There will be no unnecessary censorship in the ARMR-UP Community. We do ask that you are respectful and courteous to one another. We will NOT tolerate hateful, illegal, or inappropriate behavior. Please be kind to one another and remember the Golden Rule.
Anyone! Whether you are just starting your fitness journey or you are a Tier-1 Operator, ARMR-UP has a options for you.
ARMR-UP ASSETS are a group of strong minded individuals with the will to assist and lead others under the admin power and spread the principles and mindset of ARMR-UP. ASSETS are force multipliers that are dedicated to assisting and serving others around them.
There are a variety of requirements and steps that one must take to become an ASSET. The first requirement is that you must be an ARMR-UP member for a minimum of 6 months. We want ASSETS that are highly dedication and motivated. The second requirement is that you must CRUSH a minimum of 3 The Will To Fight Challenges at the ASSET standard. You must have video evidence of your TWTF Challenge. The third requirement is that you must fill out an ARMR-UP ASSET form. If you make it through this process, the final step is to complete a video interview with Dom and Tyler. If you make it through this step, you will be accepted into the elite group of the ARMR-UP ASSETS.
Yes, but there are a variety of requirements to be accepted. The first requirement is that you must be an ARMR-UP ASSET. If you are an ARMR-UP ASSET and want more information about starting your own ARMR-UP Compound, email [email protected].
- Scale and Adapt are two of the primary principles of ARMR-UP. If you are unable to do some of the movements, it is okay! We have a video library of movements for your convenience. If you are unable to do a movement that is on the ARMR-UP temPLATE, you can substitute another movement that will help you forge the best version of yourself.
Yes, there is a full video library of movements and direct links attached to each movement within the weekly ARMR-UP workout tem-PLATE.
ARMR-UP is a lifestyle. For long-lasting results, consistency is key. You should add it to your daily routine and continue as long as you feel you are benefiting. ARMR-UP is also a community. There are more benefits than just a workout. We are here to progress our mindset and develop our fortitude for lasting success in life. Depending on your mindset, results may vary!
ARMR-UP is growing and we are working to build more community events in the near future.
Create an account and join our community by signing up for a membership above.
Military, law enforcement, and first responders can all obtain discounts. Please sign up for the discount process at the top of the checkout page and this will walk you through the steps. Thank you for your service and for moving this world in a better direction.
YES! If you sign up for ARMR-UP Basic you will receive 10% off online training. If you sign up for ARMR-UP Pro you will receive 20% off online training and 10% off all gear!
You can cancel at any time with no penalty.